Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sometimes it feels weird to feel normal...

GUEST POST: Jim Taylor

As most of you know, I have been battling something for 3 weeks or so and was having a pretty rough time of it.  I did the last of the blood work yesterday .. do not know the results yet ... but ....

A couple days ago two missionaries came to pray for Twyla and I.  She had fallen in the rain and hurt her back, tailbone and elbow and they also knew I was sick.  They brought a 10 year old Mozambican girl with them.  They began to pray and the little girl took my hand and began praying in Portuguese.  When she did it was like Jesus Himself walked into the room!  I cannot describe it, but I knew He was here in way different from just the normal "he's always with us" way we talk about.  

While I did not have much change at the time, Twyla's elbow was completely healed and her back and tailbone were much improved.  

Over the next two days I continued to improve.  I was on a course of light anti-biotics but nothing else.  Last  night about 2:30 in the morning I woke up feeling strange.  I got up, got a drink of water and then realized .. I felt NORMAL!   It's been so long it felt weird. 

Thank you so much for you prayers.  Twyla is still having some stiffness and soreness but is much improved.  Keep her lifted up for we know Papa God is taking care of us.  Thank you for helping by prayer.  It is the thing we ask from everyone.  

Blessings

Jim & Twyla

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: