Friday, February 4, 2011

When PUSH comes to SHOVE... do you FOLD or PRESS ON?

A GUEST POST BY MY GOOD FRIEND RICHARD GLENN

Greetings in Jesus,

Many of you have been inquiring as to my whereabouts and health update. On Saturday, January 29th I was admitted to Fremont Area Medical Center for severe pain in my neck. After preliminary diagnosis I was transferred by ambulance to the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. I will not go into detail as to the testing performed as it is quite lengthy thorough and frankly I do not have the energy to go deep into it right now. 

Their findings, although we are still waiting for some of the final test results, are that they believe they have discovered several sites of cancer in my body. My spine, my liver and possibly my bone marrow. 

As you know, I made a renewed commitment to deepening my personal relationship with the Lord recently and I know this is nothing more than a spiritual attack. Not toward me in particular, but to the intense scriptural and spiritual increase I have been experiencing since the last week of 2010. Satan is not afraid of me, but he is horrified of the Word of God in me. It's the power of the scriptures in a person that he comes to immediately attack. The more of a threat a Christian becomes to him, the more he increases his efforts to either get us to back off of the Word or get us out of his way altogether.

Am I worried? Not in the least. The Lord has given me marching orders [1 Timothy 4: 12-16] and I aim to carry them out. 

My confession of faith is that I am cancer free. Jesus is my Redeemer, spirit, soul and body. Sickness and disease may attack me but it is unable to remain in my body. I belong to Jesus Christ. He is my Savior, my Healer, my Refuge and my Strength. God's Word will prevail.

I appreciate your prayers of agreement that God will get the glory He deserves. No offense, but if you are of those who pray, "If it be thy will" that I receive healing then please refrain from praying for me. I love you, but it is without a doubt God's will that I receive my healing. Please, no offense intended but this is too important to leave in the hands of "IF".

I love and appreciate you and will resume my teaching ministry soon. God bless!

Rich Glenn

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: