Sunday, February 8, 2009

Frederico Joines Bus Across America!

AWESOME! Mr. Fred says, “He will go!” I am pumped! I am excited. We are heading to his home turf. He knows the way of the road and says he will get me there and back safely. Cool! It turns out Mr. Fred’s “poor stories” come just down the road from me by a couple hours drive in California. He grew up in the city. I grew up in a small town. This is turning into quite the adventure. Now I can see from the look in many of your faces, you think I must have fallen and hit my head to be doing something as crazy as this. But you know, perceived craziness is many times where you find Christ. I am being obedient, whether it makes any sense or not. So keep your whacked out looks to yourself and hit the donate button. Let’s get Mr. Fred’s ticket purchased and give him an opportunity to grow in his faith. You might just grow in yours, by helping Mr. Fred get to California (Felicia hopes he gets a round trip ticket).

No comments: