Monday, February 16, 2009

Dreamed of being in a mansion on a hill top

Last night I dreamed I made my way up a mountain to see the opulence of a new mansion being built on the top of a hill.  It was positioned directly under an even bigger mansion.

I entered the smaller of the two mansions out of curiosity to see what it looked like inside and see what it was all about.  It was obviously very beautiful.  I sensed the mountain was actually one of those mountains created out of an abandoned garbage dump.

I and a friend met a man inside. He was of a false religion and had a book he wanted me to read.  The book was about his false doctrine. The mansion above this man’s smaller mansion belonged to his master. 

I sensed the presence of the evil one and ran from the building shouting Yahweh.  Yahweh.  Yahweh.  Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.  My friend didn’t perceive the presence of evil, but ran out of the building with me.  He really didn’t understand the need to leave, but left anyway.

Such is the dream I had last night….

No comments: