Thursday, June 30, 2011

CANCER-FREE AND OUT OF PAIN ~ YAY!!!!

Kimber Cummings 
I have to share this amazing testimony! My mom had called me recently to pray for her friend in California, Alma, who had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She has undergone surgery and treatment, but was finally determined to be terminal. She had to be placed back in the hospital to try to manage her pain this week, but nothing they did was even touching it...excruciating! 

I spoke with mom this morning and she just asked that I pray that the pain stop. However, I began to pray and thank Daddy God that He, the God of peace, swiftly crush this cancer under His feet and set Alma free from the cancer and the pain. Just an hour or so ago, mom called me to report that the pain had completely stopped and the doctors ran more tests and found NO CANCER AT ALL!!!!! 

Mom also said that she had been watching a program last night and some unknown minister was praying for people and said that God was going to begin to heal cancer. Mom stood in prayer for Alma last night and today she is CANCER-FREE AND OUT OF PAIN ~ YAY!!!!! I pray the same prayer for Kate too ~ Yes and Amen!!!!!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: