Saturday, July 31, 2010

"God responded in the birth of God Spots."~priest

Signature Ministries

 

I have wondered what my ministry purpose in life is.  What is it about the calling on my life that is any different or unique from all our callings, to share Christ in a hurting and dieing world. 

 

God began laying the bricks of foundation in Signature Ministries as I struggled in a collapse of body, soul and spirit.  I was trashed.  It was in this broken state, I fell back in love with Jesus, the Word and all things God.  Desperately seeking to know if God was real, I asked God to show me His presence.  Without it, I was unsure if I would make it through the day.  God responded in the birth of God Spots.

 

Over the next couple years, God continued to authenticate His presence.  It was unusual if I did not specifically see His hand at work every day.  In the evening, I would lie in bed and take inventory of the day.  I would ponder.... “Did God reveal Himself today”.  Seldom was I disappointed.  In was in this daily realization of God in my life, I began to heal in my soul.

 

In October 2009, God spoke very directly to me.  The thought communicated was...

 

“Go in front of the Emerging Church”~God

 

The sum of my life's experiences was in preparation for this directive of God.  I did not choose this calling if that is what it is.  I didn't manufacture it from the recesses of my mind.  It was said to me when I did not even know there was an Emerging Church. 

 

Today, it is with God's directive in the forefront of my mind, I choose to live life.  Life has never been more eventful.  God Spots have never been more brilliant.  God's grace has never been more comforting and my love of Jesus has never been stronger. 

 

I am only now beginning to live life as God planned.  My life is living fully dependent upon Him.  Dead to self and ALIVE in His presence.  There is no turning back.  

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: